International Yoga Day is around the corner. The whole world will celebrate International Yoga Day on June 21st.
Yoga is a holistic approach to achieve a healthier mind, body & soul.
Check Out What Our Yoga Experts Have to Offer on International Yoga Day
“To me International Yoga Day is a day to celebrate the shared love & connection of this practice that can support us in so many different ways. A practice that awakens our awareness & connection (to ourselves and those around us), a practice that unites body, mind, spirit & community. Such an important reminder now & always” by Tiffany Cruikshank, L.AC, MAOM, founder of Yoga Medicine.
Free Instagram live Sessions by Yoga Medicine
On June 21st, make sure to join free Instagram live sessions, led by Yoga Medicine® Therapeutic Specialists! Be a part of both live lectures and asana practices scheduled throughout the day, perfect for yoga teachers and practitioners alike. All are invited for a fulfiling International Yoga Day.
International Yoga Day [email protected] Yoga Medicine®:
- 6 – 6:45am PST: Monisha Bhanote – Yoga and Post Concussion Syndrome
- 7-7:45am PST: Alison Heilig – How Yoga Makes You a Better Athlete
- 8-8:45am PST: Elena Cheung – Yoga Flow for Hikers & Backpackers
- 9-9:45am PST: Allie Geer – Yoga as Medicine
- 5-5:45pm PST: How Yoga Medicine® changed my practice, teaching & healing injuries
- 6-6:45pm PST: Laura Gonzales – Slow mobilising flow into myofascial release
- You can join live at: https://www.instagram.com/yoga_medicine/
Grab the Offer: “We are also hosting a secret 24 hour sale on Yoga Medicine® Online Trainings, Online Classes and Memberships to our online class platform, Yoga Medicine® Online.” adds Tiffany Cruikshank, founder of Yoga Medicine.
She further adds “We rarely, if ever, host sales on our online trainings so this is a great opportunity to enroll and start #RaisingTheBar for a discounted price. Sign up to receive your sale invite and get access to these discounts for 24 hours only on June 21st: https://yogamedicine.com/international-day-of-yoga-sale“
Sunrise Yoga on the Beach at San Andres Island, Colombia
42-year-old Nicki, a newly certified yoga instructor from the US.is going to host Sunrise Yoga on the beach near her hostel for the community.
WF team requested her to elaborate the schedule, and well here it is.
- 5:20-6:00 a.m. Arrival, set your mat or towel, receive, and light your incense, journal and/or meditate listening to the sounds of the wind, trees, and waves.
- 6:00-6:10 a.m. Guided pranayama (breathing)
- 6:10-6:20 a.m. Warm up the body in preparation for the asana (pose) practice
- 6:20-6:40 a.m. Greeting the sun with Sun Salutations as she greets us for the day. This will allow beginners to join and learn the basics.
- 6:40-6:50 a.m. Group Tree pose and photo + individual photos.
- 6:50-7:00 a.m. Wrap-up and Celebrate!
For more input visit at: https://www.instagram.com/
International Yoga Day for me is a reminder to work toward a better way with how we share this practice and how we help each other not only as a yoga community, but as a human community. We lead the experience of how we feel about ourselves. It’s our responsibility as Guides to take good care of ourselves so we can best serve. This is a special day to share the message that yoga is for everyone and we all deserve to feel better. By Tara Stiles, Founder of Strala Yoga
Free Intention Setting Meditation and Energize Yoga practice
According to Tara Stiles, Founder of Strala Yoga ” To celebrate International Yoga Day we are happy to offer a free Intention Setting Meditation and Energize Yoga practice for anyone interested in joining. Everyone is welcome to join with the group live 8am EST.” An added advantage for those who are unable to make it “the practice will be saved for those who would like to join on their own time.”
Tara who is also author of “Clean Mind, Clean Body: A 28 Day Plan for Physical, Mental and Spiritual Self-Care.” is thrilled to celebrate a global community with diverse backgrounds “daily with Strala.” We love sharing yoga in a way that feels like you through our classes, guides and partner studios around the globe.
She believes “If you can breathe you can do yoga. Our wellbeing is connected and everyone is invited.“
You can find the Intention Setting Meditation and Energize Yoga practice at
https://stralahome.com/categories/live or at the Strala Yoga app.
The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.