Essay Being a parent is a wonderful feeling. At the same time, after becoming a parent, every person feels like life is complete, but if we see it in the true sense, it is not the end of life, it is a new beginning and the responsibilities also increase. After becoming a parent, the biggest thing is to be a good parent. No matter how small or big your children are, your duty never ends. You always have to be a good parent and take good care of the kids.
They have to be taught what is good and what is bad. At the same time, their development should be enthusiastic, healthy, and independent. So let’s know what are those tips with the help of which you can become a good parent –
1. Play with your children Yes friends, you are hearing it right – it is the first duty of a good parent to play with children and be their friend. Let your kids choose their favorite sport and play that game with them.
This makes it easy for you to understand your children and the child also realize that you really care about them.
2. Give your child a lot of love Give your child love and affection Sometimes, by giving a lot of love and attachment to the children, they remain happy and develop well. By hugging and talking to their children, their mind also calms down and they pay good attention to the words of the parents.
3. Parents are the inspiration for children Parents are Role Model of their Children’s Whatever children say and do, they learn from their parents. Whatever the parents should say in front of the children, they should speak thoughtfully because it affects the mind of the children a lot. Parents are the inspiration for children and children learn everything from them. That is why the right, respectful, and good behavior should be given in front of the children.
4. Always tell the truth to your Children Whenever the children ask you any question, give as many correct answers as possible and tell the truth. Children’s mind is very different, the more you tell them the right and the truth, they will tell the same truth to you and other people, but if they are told wrong and false then they also become liars.
5. How to discipline children? Discipline Vs Punishment You have to understand one thing always, discipline does not always mean punishment or punishment. If children make any mistake, first make them sit close and explain what is wrong and what is right. Repeated scolding or punishing children creates fear in their minds which can hinder their mental development.